- Blackjack Live brings a classic, in-person experience that is streamed 24 hours a day
- Play at one of the seven seats around the table and interact with an experienced dealer
- Enjoy classic Blackjack where the aim is to get as close to 21 as possible
- RTP is 99.29 %
Blackjack is undoubtedly one of the most popular online casino games, and Evolution Gaming’s Live Dealer Blackjack is simply sublime. Blackjack Live is streamed 24 hours a day from Evolution Gaming’s studios, and it brings the classic, in-person casino experience to the online blackjack world.
The game itself has seven seats and an unlimited number of places for Bet Behind players so that everyone can take part. The user interface is undoubtedly the best on the market, and the playability of the game is supreme when compared to other online blackjack games.
Players can take advantage of a variety of optional and side bets, and the video and sound quality are top-notch. Blackjack Live can be easily accessed from any device and played via iOS, Android or desktop.
Of course, one of the most integral features of a live casino game is the dealer. In Blackjack Live, the experienced dealers take the gaming experience to another level. They flawlessly execute the games and are able to interact with players while keeping the action flowing smoothly.
How to Play Blackjack Live
Blackjack Live is played according to the usual rules for this card game, so you are aiming to get a hand as close to 21 as possible that beats the dealer’s hand but without going bust. To play this version of blackjack online, simply follow these steps:
- Enter the live casino lobby and select a Blackjack Live table – choose the one that suits your budget.
- Take one of the available seven seats at the table.
- If there isn’t a seat available, you can use the BET BEHIND option.
- The game will begin, and all players will be dealt two cards (the dealer also gets two cards, but one is face up. Add up the values in your hand to see how close to 21 you are. (Aces can count as 1 or 11.)
- From this point, you can choose whether to Hit (receive another card,, stand (stick with what you’ve got,) Double, Split, or take Insurance. You can select SPLIT only if you are dealt a pair (you’ll have to bet separately on each if so.) If the dealer’s up card is an Ace, you will be offered optional Insurance against the dealer having a blackjack (two cards that add up exactly to 21, such as an Ace and Q.)
- When all hands on the table have been played, the dealer will turn over their face-down card, play their hand, and then pay out on any successful bets.
Payout and Return to Player
The details for the base game are as follows:
- RTP 99.29%
- Blackjack payout 3:2
- Insurance payout 2:1
The main difference between Blackjack Live and other blackjack games are the side bets and 21+3 bet, which pay out as follows:
- Mixed Pair (Mixed color and suit) = 6:1
- Colored Pair (Mixed suit, same color) = 12:1
- Perfect Pair (Same suit and color) = 25:1
- Flush (Mixed values of the same suit) = 5:1
- Straight (Running values of different suits, 10, J, Q off suit, for example) = 10:1
- Three of a Kind (All three cards of the same value; JJJ, for example) = 30:1
- Straight Flush (Running values all of the same suit) = 40:1
- Suited Trips (All three cards of the same value with matching suits) = 100:1
Start Playing Blackjack Live
If you enjoy Blackjack Live, check out these similar games:
- Infinite Blackjack
- Live Blackjack
- Unlimited Blackjack