- Black and Yellow roulette has numbers from 1-37 in black and yellow and 0 in green
- Has an exciting feature called Neighbor bets
- The Neighbors bets include the Tier, Orphelins and Voisins Du Zero
- The RTP is 97.30 %
Black & Yellow Roulette is an online roulette game similar to European Roulette. The biggest thing that differentiates this game from other similar casino table games is that the numbered slots are black and yellow instead of black and red. Of course, that isn’t all that’s unique about this form of roulette, and there are also some unique betting options that really give this game an edge.
Like most online roulette casino games, the aim is to guess which numbered slots the ball will settle in. Black & Yellow Roulette has 37 numbered slots: 1–36, which are in black or yellow, and 0, which is green.
The option for neighbors bets is one of the most exciting, and these are predetermined in the game to make your choices straightforward.
How To Play Black & Yellow Roulette
- Select the wager amount by clicking on the appropriate chip, which will then be raised.
- Select a bet type from the paytable section.
- Click on the number or section you would like to bet on.
- You can click on the UNDO or CLEAR buttons to remove a chip.
- Once you are happy with your bet selection, click the SPIN button to spin the wheel.
- If the ball lands on your selections, your winnings will be shown in the Win Meter.
- Once the game is finished, the default chip size for the next game will remain the same as your previous bet. If you wish to place a new one, simply go through the process from the start again.
- You can press the REBET button to play the same bet.
- Click the DOUBLE/SPIN button to double your bet.
One of the best things about this type of roulette is the side bet option that you can take advantage of. Click the NEIGHBORS button on the right side of your game view to access the Neighbor Table. This allows you to choose a specific neighbors bet or special predetermined neighbors bets:
- Voisins Du Zero.
For a manual neighbors bet, click one of the five numbers at the top of the screen and then select your number on the table. This means that you bet on that number and the two numbers on either side of it.
Payout and Return to Player
The RTP of Black and Yellow Roulette is 97.30%. The payouts for the various bets are as follows:
|Corner bet or Square bet or Quarter bet
19–36, and the ball falls in the 0 slot.
|Half the bet is returned
General Tips When Playing Roulette
Whether you’re a fan of online poker, blackjack, or roulette, there are always some things to remember — no matter what version of the game you’re playing.
- Learn the terms: Before getting started, you must learn roulette terms and glossary — this will make it easier to understand.
- Learn the rules: Whether you’re playing in poker tournaments or a roulette game, you need to learn the rules before you play. This will make it a more enjoyable experience for you and other players in the game.
- Manage your bankroll: Responsible gambling is essential in any game, and the best online casino will encourage you to manage your bankroll wisely. Set your limit and stick to it.
- Have a strategy in place: You must know your roulette strategy when entering a game. Do some research on options like Touch and Go, D’Alembert, and Fibonacci Systems.
- Enjoy yourself: At the end of the day, gambling should always be about entertainment and having fun. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, gamble responsibly, and choose the games you enjoy.
Start Playing Black & Yellow Roulette
If you enjoyed playing Black & Yellow Roulette, then have a look at these similar online casino games:
- European Roulette Pro.
- New York Jets Roulette.
- European Roulette Classic.
- BetMGM Roulette Pro.
- Lightning Roulette.
To play, simply register with BetMGM, and in a few easy steps, you’ll have a world of gambling magic at your fingertips.