Play Game King Video Poker at BetMGM!
Game King Video Poker is a classic video poker experience, and offers many poker and video poker fans a wide variety of poker-related choices in one single game!
In Game King Video Poker you can enjoy these popular video poker paytables, each with its own set of unique rules, which we’ve unpacked below!
How to Play
- The first step is to select which paytable and rules you want to play by. Each of these games will only pay out for specific hands, which varies from game to game. These are the different versions available:
- Bonus Poker – This variant pays out bonuses if you have four of a kind, with different payouts depending on the value of the cards in your winning hand.
- Bonus Poker Deluxe – This variant pays out extra for four of a kind, regardless of the value of each card.
- Deuces Wild – In this variant of the game, deuces (twos) are wild.
- Deuces Wild Bonus – In this variant, deuces (twos) are again wild, but there are also extra payouts for specific four- and five-of-a-kind wins.
- Double Bonus Poker – This variant pays out more for specific four-of-a-kind hands.
- Double Double Bonus Poker – This variant pays out for even more four-of-a-kind hands, and has kickers.
- Triple Double Bonus Poker – This variant pays out for even more for specific four-of-a-kind hands and kickers.
- Jacks or Better – This variant is based on classic poker hands, with payouts for, as you may have guessed, jacks or better.
- Joker Poker – In this variant, a single joker exists as a wild card.
- Once you have selected your paytable and rules, the same basic game rules apply. Players can select SEE PAYS to view the paytables for each game, select MORE GAMES to change the paytables and rules that they are playing by, or increase the speed using the SPEED button.
- Once you are happy with your paytables, rules, and gameplay speed, you must decide how much you want to wager. This is done using the BET UP or BET DOWN buttons, which increase or decrease your wager. The minimum amount is $0.10, while the maximum is $100. The amount you bet affects your potential winnings, depending on the cards that you get.
- Once you’re happy with your wager, you select DEAL to receive your hand.
- You then select the cards you want to keep. The cards that you don’t select will be discarded.
- Select DRAW to receive replacements for the cards you discarded, and to see if you’re a winner!
Payout and Return to Player
The payout you will receive will depend on the poker paytable and rules you select, the amount that you wager, and the value of your hand at the end of a round.
Start Playing Game King Video Poker
If you enjoy video poker and would like to play other poker-related online casino games, these titles are bound to be a hit:
- Five Play Draw Poker
- Triple Play Draw Poker