- Online blackjack game played across three seats
- You must bet on at least one seat with the aim of getting as close to 21 without going over
- Has an optional side bet called The Fortune Spinner Bet, which carries multipliers from 5x to 1000x that only affect the side bet
- The RTP for the main game is 99.61 % and for The Fortune Spinner bet it’s 94.14 %
If you’re looking for high-end casino table games that offer something special, then this game should be on your list.
This is an online blackjack game with a difference. It is played across three seats, and you have to bet on at least one. The aim – as usual – is for the total of each hand to score higher than the dealer without going above 21. The Fortune Spinner Bet is an optional side bet that players can place on any seat or the dealer’s hand.
If blackjack is achieved with an active side bet, then the player will take a turn to spin the game’s unique Fortune Wheel, which multiplies the amount staked on the side bet by the value shown on the wheel.
How to Play
Like most online casino games, it helps to know how to play before you get started! You can bet a different amount on every hand.
- To place your bet, simply click on the chip at the bottom left on the screen, which will select your chip value. Then click on one of the three circles, which indicate the betting areas. You’ll find the Fortune Spinner betting areas beneath each of your hands. You may place a Fortune Spinner bet in each game round, on any number of your hands.
- Once you have placed your bets, click the DEAL button and two cards will be dealt to each hand and to the dealer’s hand (whose second card will be face down.)
3. If you’re playing with more than one hand, the actions for each will be taken separately, starting with the rightmost hand.
4. If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, you’ll be offered Insurance. If you click ACCEPT, you insure one hand at a time against the dealer having blackjack. If you click DECLINE, then you won’t have insurance.
5. To play each hand, click HIT to request another card or DOUBLE to double your bet and receive a third card. If you don’t want any cards, then click STAND. If your first two cards are of the same value (a pair,) you can click SPLIT to divide your hand into two and play them separately.
6. If you have selected insurance, split or double, you’ll need to place an additional bet.
7. Once the dealer is done drawing cards, each of your hands will be compared with the dealer’s. If you get a higher value than the dealer without exceeding 21, you’ll win. Any hand higher than 21 is “bust,” and you’ll automatically lose.
Payout and Return to Player
When the player wins, the bet amount plus the payout amount is paid as follows:
- Winning hand: 1:1
- Insurance: 2:1
- Blackjack: 3:2
- Push: Bet returned
If the player is in an even-money play (as seen in point 4 above), then it will pay out as follows:
- Accept: 1:1
- Decline: 3:2
When you win, you get back your bet plus an amount that’s a multiple of your bet. For example: If a bet of 1 is placed on a hand and you win a Blackjack, then 1 (bet) + 1.5 (win) = 2.5 – which will appear on your balance.
The return to player for the main blackjack game is 99.61%, while the Fortune Spinner side bet is 94.14%.
The Fortune Spinner wheel carries multipliers from 5x to 1,000x. Keep in mind that these multiplier wins will only affect the side bet, not the main game or other hands.
Start Playing Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro
If you enjoy playing Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro, you’ll want to browse BetMGM’s huge library of online casino games for blackjack variants, including:
- Premium Blackjack Pro
- BetMGM Blackjack Pro
- Perfect Blackjack Pro
To play, simply register with BetMGM, and in a few easy steps, you’ll have a world of gambling magic at your fingertips.