- This variant of classic Blackjack features two side bets
- These side bets are Perfect pairs and 21+3
- The aim is to get as close to 21 as possible without going over with up to five hands
- The theoretical RTP for the base game is 99.49 %, for 21+3 it’s 96.29 % and for the perfect pair it’s 95.91 %
BlackJack Pro is one of the most popular versions of the classic online blackjack casino table game. This much-loved variant features two exciting side bets: Perfect Pairs and 21+3.
You can play up to five consecutive hands, and your aim is to accumulate cards that total 21 or as close to this number as possible, without going over 21. The value of a hand is the sum of the point counts of all cards in a hand, and must beat that of the dealer’s to win.
How to Play Blackjack Pro at BetMGM
- To play online blackjack for real money, you must bet on at least one hand (and up to five.) You can bet a different amount for each hand.
- To select your chip value, click on a chip at the bottom left of the screen, then place your bet by clicking on one of the betting areas represented by five larger circles.
- You can place side bets on the PERFECT PAIRS or the 21+3 betting areas to the left or right respectively, or the DEALER’S PAIR betting area, near the dealer’s hand. You can do this in each round for hands that have a regular bet placed on them.
- To remove all bets from the table, click CLEAR BETS. To double all your bets, click DOUBLE and to remove your last bet, click UNDO.
- Minimum and maximum bet limits depend on your VIP level, which is displayed at the top of the table. These limits apply only to your initial bet. Actions that require an additional bet (Split, Insurance and Double) can be used, even if you placed a bet equal to the max bet.
- The online casino min bet is $0.10 and the max is $2,500, while the min side bet is $0.10 and the max is $1,250.
- To start a game, click DEAL, and two cards will be dealt to each of the player’s hand(s) and to the dealer’s hand. When playing more than one hand, actions are taken for each hand separately, starting from the rightmost one.
- If your first two cards have the same value, you can choose to click SPLIT to split your hand into two (with an additional bet required.) To request another card, select HIT or DOUBLE to double your bet and receive a third card. Click STAND if you don’t want any more cards.
- Once you’ve played your final hand, the dealer reveals their face-down card and may draw additional cards. When the dealer stops taking cards, your hands are compared to the dealer’s hand. (Ace can count as 1 or 11.) In the event your hand’s value adds up to 22 or more, you lose. If any of your hands have a higher value than that of the dealer’s, while being equal to or not exceeding 21, you will win, and your total winnings will be shown in the WIN meter at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the event of the dealer having an equal hand to yours, it is considered a tie or push, and your bet will be returned.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, you’ll be offered insurance against the dealer having a blackjack (two cards that add up to 21, such as an Ace and a King.) Click either ACCEPT to insure one hand at a time (this deducts half your original bet from your balance) or DECLINE. To accept or decline for all hands, toggle the APPLY TO ALL button to the green color, then click ACCEPT or DECLINE.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace and you have a blackjack, you are given the option of EVEN MONEY? If you accept, you’ll be paid 1:1 without the dealer’s face-down card even being exposed (see paytable below.)
Payout and Return to Player
The payout format used below means that when you win, you get back your bet plus an amount that’s a multiple of your bet.
For example, insurance pays out 2 to 1; surrender, you’ll get half your money back and so on.
|Suited Three of a Kind||100:1|
|Three of a Kind||30:1|
The theoretical RTP (return to player) for the base Blackjack game is 99.49%; for the 21+3 side bet, it’s 96.29%; and for the Perfect Pairs side bet, it’s 95.91%.
Start Playing BlackJack Pro
If you enjoy playing BetMGM Blackjack Pro, you’ll want to browse our huge library of online casino games for blackjack variants, including:
- Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro
- Blackjack Xchange
- Platinum Blackjack Pro
To play, simply register with BetMGM, and in a few easy steps, you’ll have a world of gambling magic at your fingertips.