On average, over 70,000 fans attend every New York Jets game played on home turf. The MetLife Stadium is one of New Jersey’s iconic buildings, and if you’re a fan of the Jets, chances are that you’ve always dreamed of getting there if you haven’t managed to already.
BetMGM has a long-standing relationship with the New York Jets, and they have done some impressive work together since the partnership between the Jets and MGM Resorts was signed in 2018.
Fan engagement is a top priority for both franchises, and that’s what makes the most recent collaboration, New York Jets Blackjack, one of the most exciting. With this game, fans of table games, innovative casino technology, and the New York Jets have something hugely entertaining to look forward to.
Take a look at the New York Jets Blackjack, what it’s all about, and how to play it below.
What Is New York Jets Blackjack?
You’ll already find an impressive 1000-sq. Ft. BetMGM-branded studio at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Facility in Florham Park, New Jersey. However, the Jets and BetMGM wanted to give fans something that combined their love of online casino games and their favorite football team.
So, New York Jets Blackjack was released in October 2021 in partnership with the world-leading provider of modern casino games online, Evolution. A combination of both traditional and online blackjack live dealer games, New York Jets Blackjack, is an immersive experience that transports players into the 3D rendering of one of the suites at MetLife Stadium, where they will play at a perfectly positioned blackjack table. This is particularly exciting for those who may never have had the opportunity to watch a Jets game from one of the world-class suites.
While the actual blackjack game is the focus, there’s no denying that the surroundings have been spectacularly designed and rendered. The fun doesn’t stop in the suite, either. The game features a ‘go live’ button, which will take your casino and online betting experience to the next level. Press this button, and you’ll be taken out of the suite and onto the pitch, and you’ll get a taste of what your favorite players get to feel when they run out of the tunnel.
How To Play New York Jets Blackjack
New York Jets Blackjack is an exclusive BetMGM game and, as such, is only available at BetMGM online gambling sites.
It couldn’t be easy to access the game. The first thing you need to do is to register with BetMGM for your location. You’ll then have to make a deposit into your account (don’t forget to keep an eye out for welcome bonuses and daily promotions).
Once you’ve deposited money into your BetMGM account, you simply need to use the search button to find the New York Jets Blackjack game, and you can start playing.
What Are The Rules of New York Jets Blackjack?
Whether you play poker games online, enjoy trying your hand at slots, or you’re a blackjack player through and through, you should always know what you’re getting yourself into. One of the best ways to play blackjack with confidence is to simply learn the rules before you play the game.
The biggest difference between a traditional blackjack game and the New York Jets Blackjack is simply the surroundings. Other than that, the game follows the usual format.
As always, the objective of blackjack is to achieve a higher card count than the dealer without exceeding 21. So, it’s a good idea to have a look at these blackjack strategy charts before you begin.
The Jets Blackjack game is played with eight standard 52-card decks and allows players to wager up to five seats.
The card values in this game are as follows:
- Two to ten are face-value cards. That is, they are worth their numbers.
- Face cards (Jacks, Queens, and Kings) are worth ten.
- Aces are worth one or 11, whichever helps the hand more.
- A soft hand includes an Ace worth 11.
Some of the other traditional rules that this game sticks to are as follows:
- The dealer always stands on 17.
- Double Down on any two initial cards.
- Split initial cards of equal value.
- Only one Split per hand.
- Single card dealt to each Split Ace.
- No Double Down after the Split.
- Insurance is offered when the dealer shows an Ace.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- Push game when hands tie.
Are There Any Side Bets?
There are two optional side bets in this game, but you must also place a main bet before placing a side bet. You can still win or lose your side bet regardless of the result of your main bet. The two side bets in New York Jets Blackjack are Perfect Pairs and 21 + 3.
The Perfect Pairs side bet will award a win if your first two cards are made up of any pair, such as two aces, two tens, or two threes. There are three different types of pairs that have their own payout value, as follows:
- Perfect Pair: same suit, e.g., two queens of hearts. Payout: 25:1.
- Colored Pair: different suits but of the same color, e.g., six of diamonds and six of hearts. Payout: 12:1.
- Mixed Pair: different suits of a different color, e.g., 10 of spades and 10 of clubs. Payout: 6:1.
You’ll win this bet if your first two cards and the dealer’s face-up card are made up of any of the following winning combinations:
- Suited Trips: an identical triplet, e.g., Three Jacks of Hearts. Payout: 100:1.
- Straight Flush: in numerical sequence and same suit, e.g., Five, Six and Seven of Diamonds. Payout: 40:1.
- Three of a Kind: the same value of different suits, e.g., any three Queens. Payout: 30:1.
- Straight: in numerical sequence but different suits, e.g., Three of Spades, four of clubs, and five of hearts. Payout: 10:1
- Flush: non-sequential cards in the same suit, e.g., two, six, and ten of diamonds. Payout: 5:1.
Play Exclusive Card Games Like Poker, Blackjack, and More at BetMGM
BetMGM is a proud partner of the New York Jets, and the company is constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to delight and excite customers. Whether you want to play poker online, you’re after an exclusive blackjack game, or you just want to spend a couple of hours enjoying some slots, there’s something for you on the BetMGM online casino site.