Infinite Blackjack is an online blackjack game that can host an unlimited number of players by blending the immersive live dealer experience with digital cards.
With a fresh take on side bets and perfectly on-point table action delivered by software manufacturer Evolution, you can play blackjack online by taking a seat at the virtual table – hosted by a real dealer – any time you choose.
How to Play Infinite Blackjack
- Enter the game and take your virtual seat at the table, where you’ll be greeted by the live dealer. When the new hand begins, the dealer will ask all players to place their bets. You’ll have a set time in which to do this.
- When the betting window has closed, the dealer will burn (or discard) the top card and then deal themself two cards: One facing up, which all players can see, and the other facing down. Two digital cards are displayed on the screen, which all players start playing with.
- Now you will see a selection of buttons displayed on the screen, giving you the option to hit, stand, or double down.
- When you play this variant of online blackjack for real money, the standard rules of blackjack apply but with several side-bet features, which are covered below. Your aim is to hold the hand that scores the highest number of points in the round, up to, but not exceeding, 21.
- An on-screen menu gives you access to audio and video settings and allows you to view game rules or start chatting with the dealer with a single click.
- The four side bets in Infinite Blackjack are:
- Any Pair Side Bet, which allows you to wager that the first two cards issued to players will be a pair.
- 21+3 Side Bet gives you the option to use your first two cards and the dealer’s first card to make poker hands, each with a different payout: Suited Trips – an identical triplet, for example, 3 Queens of Hearts (many decks are in play); Straight Flush – in numerical sequence and the same suit, for example, 10, Jack and Queen of Diamonds; Three of a Kind – same value but different suits, for example, any 3 unmatching Kings; Straight – in numerical sequence but different suits; and Flush – same suit. The best possible hand is “suited trips” (three aces,) which pays 100:1.
- Hot 3 Side Bet means you can use the dealer’s upcard as part of your blackjack hand. If the value of your first two cards and the dealer’s first card add up to 19, 20, or 21, you’ll get a payout.
- Bust It Side Bet sees you betting on the dealer going bust, and the more cards they have in their hand when this happens, the more you win.
- Six Card Charlie, which is automatically applied to all hands without requiring an extra wager, means you’ll be awarded a 2:1 payout if you have a six-card hand under 21.
Payouts and Returns to Player
Blackjack pays 3:2 and Insurance pays 2:1.
The Hot 3 Side Bet pays 1:1 for 19, 2:1 for 20, 4:1, and 20:1 for an unsuited and suited total of 20 respectively, and 100:1 for three 7s.
The Bust It Side Bet pays 1:1 if the dealer busts with 3 cards, 2:1 for 4 cards, 9:1 for 5, 50:1 for 6, 100:1 for 7, and as much as 250:1 for 8 or more.
Return to Player
- The base game has a theoretical RTP (return to player) of 99.51%.
- For the 21+3 Side Bet, it’s 96.3%.
- The Any Pair Side Bet offers 95.9%.
- The Hot 3 Side Bet offers 94.60%.
- The Bust It Side Bet offers 93.82%.
Start Playing Infinite Blackjack
Enjoy other immersive online blackjack experiences just like this one, with similar games:
- American Blackjack
- Unlimited Blackjack
- Blackjack Live
Whether you’re a blackjack enthusiast or a newbie, you’re sure to get lots of fun out of playing Infinite Blackjack. To get access to this game as well as our vast library of online casino games, all you need to do is register with BetMGM.